LISTSERV Archives

ANGELS Home

ANGELS  November 2007

ANGELS November 2007

Re: Cabrera/Kendrick

Darryl Woodford <[log in to unmask]>

Anaheim Angels Baseball Mailing List <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 10 Nov 2007 21:49:05 +0100

text/plain

With all due respect to Cabrera, I'd rather we wait until we find out
who these free agents that the Mitchell Investigation has found
suspect are, lest we have a repeat of the Matthews Jr situation.

~D